Are you celebrating a special event?
Looking for peace and tranquillity in a rural retreat?
We welcome groups, whether families or friends celebrating a special event, school or youth groups, choirs, prayer groups, music groups, in fact any group at all, for either catered or self catering stays.
- Day, evening or overnight bookings for all or part of the accommodation.
- The 11 bedrooms accommodate up to 35 people in en-suite bedrooms sleeping between two and five people. Ideal for gatherings of several generations.
- Excellent space for both socialising and working with a large veranda surrounding the three main reception rooms.
- The tables in the oak panelled dining hall hall can be arranged into one or two large tables for all to dine together.
For self catering group bookings, please see our dedicated website www.seftonplace.co.uk
Youth and school groups are welcome with a special inclusive rate. The building was Arundel Youth Hostel for many years and we are keen to continue to offer resdiential and day facilities to young people.
All types of groups are very welcome and catered for, and we have welcomed many satisfied visitors:
- "Right from initial booking to our departure, we were warmly welcomed and nothing was too much trouble for Maria. The accommodation is excellent for groups, with each room having ensuite facilities. The catering facilities and food offered were absolutely spot on.The location of the centre has ben ideal for us. We will be returning for another visit!" English Martyrs Primary School
- "With very many thanks for your warm welcome and generous hospitality in these restful and pleasant surroundings." Clergy retreat group
- "Many thanks for the warm welcome that we received. We have truly enjoyed our stay and we look forward to coming again!" Sixth Form walking group
- "Wonderful stay - lovely hospitality"
- "A really great weekend and made all the better because of your hospitality - we'll be back"
- "Fabulous- can't wait til next year - suited all our requirements - all 32 of us!" Group of eight families from Barnet, north London